As we revealed during a video streamed live on our Facebook page yesterday, Hoboken 1st Ward Councilman Mike DeFusco vs. Freeholder Anthony Romano (D-5) was our top Hudson County Feud of the Year in 2017.
In previous years, we have detailed our annual top 10 feuds list one by one, right here on hudsoncountyview.com.
This time, due to time constraints and new technology at our fingertips, we decided to try something new and break it down in one straight shot in video form.
The video embedded above details a thorough explanation of who made the cut and why in 2017. Below is the short version:
1. Hoboken 1st Ward Councilman Mike DeFusco vs. Freeholder Anthony Romano (D-5)
2. Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer vs. everyone else
3. James Solomon vs. Rebecca Symes
4. Hoboken Council President Jen Giattino vs. Councilman-at-Large Ravi Bhalla
5. Chris Gadsden vs. Mira Prinz-Arey
6. Steven Fulop vs. Jersey City Police Officers Benevolent Association
7. Steven Fulop vs. Bill Matsikoudis
8. Angela McKnight vs. Kristen Hart
9. Christopher Munoz vs. Nick Chiaravalloti
10. Jason O’Donnell vs. Jimmy Davis